Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Small Victories

7 days post op and today has been one of the best days I have had. Pain was not so fun the first few days I was home. I could not sleep in bed, I had to commadeer the couch. Our family room has become "my room".

Today I realized just how important all the small victories are. And...I'm not just talking about the weight loss, that is just an added bonus.

Up until this am, my poor Q has had to help me shower. Bending to reach pieces and parts was just not an option. Not this morning! I woke up at 6 am, and showered myself. Not only that...I shaved my legs!  AHHHHH. So liberating!

Then I got dressed on my own and guess what? I'm wearing a bra!

Then I promptly passed out for 2 hours! lol

Doesn't matter...all small victories...yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment