Saturday, April 9, 2011

Getting work ready for me to leave.

I have to share an image from my commute to work yesterday. If it wasn't a sign that I am ready for this surgery, I don't know what is. My fellow commuters in other vehicles surrounding me must have finally realized that one of their own had lost their mine after watching me laugh my butt off over this. Reality is, I'm over tired.


No one at work truly understands what I am having done. Maybe that is my fault for being VAGUE...ok EXTREMELY VAGUE about what is going on. The only people who know some of it are my minion and my partner there.  
All they know is that I am going away for 2 weeks and I'm going to come back looking different and I'm going to loose a lot of weight. LOL. If they can't put the pieces together then....they are on their own.

Handling the stress of work, the surgery and juggling siggy other and kids have been a lot lately. We all deal with stress differently in my household and none of us seem to be helping each other. Last night Q and I went to a quiet dinner and finally talked about everything that is bothering us (no kids around) and made some good concrete plans on how to deal with this stress going forward.

This is my last weekend of eating solid foods for a while. Starting on the 13th, I go on a pure liquid diet for 2 weeks. Surgery is right around the corner!

So until I make dinner I am going to poke around other WLS sites and see what they are doing. I hope to have more posts up this week.

Hope everyone has a great rest of their weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment