Monday, April 25, 2011

Old Friends...New Friends

OHHHH...the countdown begins!

I am excited...I am nervous. I am so many emotions going on right now.

Bags are packed, and I think I am ready to go. Saying bye to the kiddos tomorrow is going to be difficult when I drop them off at their dad's, but he said to call them whenever I needed to talk to them.

What I am really excited about is the friends I am making through this. I know it may sound silly to those of you who are not going through it...but the people on the boards and the forums are amazing! It's another form of support and I am so grateful to them.

I am addicted to the forums. I love them because I know everyone on there is going through the same thing. Different surgery? Maybe. Same type of emotions? Definitely!

By reading the posts on the forums I feel more secure in my decisions. I know I can asked honest to goodness dumb questions and I will get answers.

I am also greatful for the friends and family who have given me so much love. My very best childhood friend is now back in my life...and it makes me so happy. He has been such a big part of life growing up that I can't imagine life without him. S & J....can't live without you or Q either. Thank you so much everyone.

So wish me luck! Not sure if I will be able to post before I go in. I will try to keep you updated when I am in there.

xoxo
Dragonfly

No comments:

Post a Comment